3 oz. mixed baby greens
2 oz. roasted red bell peppers, cut into strips
2 oz. prosciutto, thinly sliced
1/4 cup whole Pearls or Early California Olives
11 small Roma tomato, thinly sliced
2 oz. mozzarella cheese, fresh, water-packed, drained, and thinly sliced into rounds
1 Tbsp pesto sauce (prepared)
1 sprig fresh basil
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp garlic, minced
Salt and pepper, to taste
To prepare dressing:
- Whisk together in a small bowl balsamic vinegar and garlic.
- Add olive oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
To prepare salad:
- In a large bowl combine baby greens, peppers, prosciutto, and olives with dressing. Toss to coat.
- Place in serving bowl.
- Arrange tomato and cheese slices on top of greens.
- Drizzle with prepared pesto.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves.