Sending "Olive Our Love" To You on this Valentine's Day!
Meet our guest artist and popular blogger, Wendy Copley, the creator of “Wendolonia”. Her spectacular gallery of bento box lunches is second-to-none. Wendolina is full of inspiring, delightful and delicious ideas for Bento style lunches every day, many with our favorite olives!
Her new book, Everyday Bento: 50 Cute and Yummy Lunches to Go, from Tuttle, will be out March 4, 2014. Stay tuned, because we’ll be giving away some copies soon, along with Pearls Olives to Go, to get you inspired!
Wendy has created two exclusive Valentine’s ideas just for you! These are so much fun, incredibly easy and will delight the little sweethearts (and the big ones!) in your life.
Wendy's Olive Hearts
1. Cut off the bottom third of a Pearls olive at an angle. (The end with the big hole works best.) Repeat with a second olive.
2. Arrange the two pieces of olive with the cut sides together and spear them with a toothpick to keep them together.
Follow Wendy’s step by step instructions and photos to make these adorable “olive hearts”. So easy and delightful! Create just one, or a whole plateful that will enchant olive your family!
Lunch box Labels for Valentine’s Day!
Just for us, Wendy has made two super cute, ready-to-print Valentine’s Day labels. They fit perfectly on top of our Pearls Olives to Go cups.
- Print out the PDF sheet of labels (Click here to download)
- Cut out the circles with a pair of scissors.
- Attach circles to the tops of Pearls Olives to Go cups with double-sided tape.
These make a fun, healthful snack for your child’s lunch, and are great for a fun classroom Valentine’s Day party treat. Tuck them into your sweetheart’s lunch bag for a surprise at work. If you have a Valentine’s Day party planned at home, these are the perfect take-home favors.
Happy Valentine’s Day!