Olive Infusion Martini
12 oz. vodka or gin
2 oz. dry vermouth
1 1/2 cups ice cubes
4 rosemary sprigs
- Pour 1/2 ounce of the vermouth into each of 4 chilled cocktail glasses and swirl to coat the sides of the glass; discard any excess.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with the ice.
- Crush the rosemary and drop it into the sh
- aker. Add the vodka. Shake vigorously to chill.
- Strain and divide evenly among the prepared glasses.
- Spear 3 olives onto a rosemary sprig.
- Place on rim of glass.
- Repeat for each drink.