Pearls Olives Greece Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open to residents of the contiguous United States excluding residents of Florida and New York. Void in Florida and New York.
Sweepstakes ends Monday July 31, 2023 at 11:59PM (EST).
Sponsor: Pearls Olives, Musco Family Olive Co., 17950 Via Nicolo Rd., Tracy CA, 95377.
1. Eligibility: Pearls Olives Greece Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to natural persons who are legal residents of the contiguous United States (excluding residents of Florida and New York) and of the age of majority in their place of residence. Void outside the contiguous United States. Employees, directors, and officers of Sponsor, Sponsor’s affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, Intrepid Travel, and any other entities associated with the Sweepstakes or the provision of any part of the prize, as well as any immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or household members (whether or not related) of the foregoing are not eligible. All United States federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. Entry Period and How to Enter: The Sweepstakes starts at 3pm ET, on Thursday, June 1, 2023 and ends Monday, July 31, 2023 at 11:59PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). To enter the Sweepstakes, during the Sweepstakes Entry Period log in to your Instagram account or launch the Instagram application for free at http://instagram.com.
3. Limits:Limit one (1) Entry per person and email address. You may not use email accounts to circumvent the entry limit. If more than one Entry is received from the same entrant, only the first one will be considered.
4. Winner Selection:Sweepstakes ends Monday July 31, 2023 at 11:59PM (EST). One (1) winner will be chosen through a random drawing conducted on or about Wednesday August 2, 2023 and then notified.
5. Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries.
6. PRIZE: One (1) WINNER WILL WIN:
- A 9-day/ 8-night trip to Greece for the winner and one travel companion with Intrepid Travel (Premium Greece Cyclades Islands tour) to be taken at a time of the winner’s choosing. The winner must book the tour through Intrepid Travel by Dec 31st 2024. Visit https://www.intrepidtravel.com/us/greece/premium-greece-cyclades-islands-143479 to view the itinerary, available dates, accommodations, activities and meals provided by Intrepid Travel, and other information. The tour is not all-inclusive, and the winner will be required to pay for travel insurance, passports and/or other documentation and identification, activities, meals, beverages, accommodations, transportation, entertainment, taxes, gratuities, service charges, telephone calls, souvenirs, incidentals, and other goods and services not expressly provided by Intrepid Travel. Acceptance of the prize constitutes the winner’s acknowledgment of, and agreement with, the Intrepid Travel Standard Booking Conditions, currently available at https://www.intrepidtravel.com/us/standard-booking-conditions. As set forth in the Standard Booking Conditions, the winner and the winner’s travel companion must (a) have a valid passport and/or other documentation and identification for entry to, departure from, and travel through Greece, (b) meet Intrepid Travel’s minimum age requirement, and (c) maintain travel insurance in the amount specified by Intrepid Travel. Prize value depends on time chosen to travel. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) for 2 people is $13,000 (thirteen thousand dollars).
- 2 (two) $1,500 flight vouchers for the American based airline of the winner’s choosing (ARV: $3,000). The winner will be required to pay for any flight or travel expenses that exceed the amount of the vouchers. The vouchers expire one year after purchase.
- One (1) Musco Olivesgift pack (ARV: $60)
Total prize ARV: $16,060
7. Entry Conditions: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants accept these Official Rules and agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. Website entries will receive an email back acknowledging entry (this will be sent during the sweepstakes period and is not instant) In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email account by the email provider. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder for the email account. Entries made by bots or other automated devices or by commercial sweepstakes subscription or entering services are ineligible.
8. Winner Notification: Potential winner will be notified via email and will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) days of notification. In addition, the potential winner will be required to complete, sign, and submit an IRS Form W-9 or equivalent form within five (5) days of notification. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of the winner for the actual value of the prize received. No potential winner will be an official winner until a Declaration and Release and IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent has been returned and Sponsor has verified eligibility. If a potential winner cannot be reached or fails to respond within 5 days of notification, if any potential winner fails to sign and return any required documentation within the time period specified, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any potential winner rejects a prize, or in the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and another winner may be selected from all remaining eligible Entries.
9. Prize Conditions: Use of the prize is subject to all terms and conditions, releases, waivers, rules, and regulations imposed by Intrepid Travel, airline carriers, transportation providers, accommodation providers, tour guides and activity providers, and any other providers of services or goods that are included in the prize (collectively, the “Trip Providers”). Use of all elements of the prize will be at each individual’s risk. Sponsor has no control over the personnel, equipment, or operations of any Trip Providers. Sponsor shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expenses, accident, delay, cancellation, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omission, inconvenience or other irregularity that may occur.
Prizes are awarded “as is,” without any warranties, either express or implied, except for any warranties that may be offered by the prize manufacturersand suppliers. No substitution of prizes will be allowed, except Sponsor may substitute prizes of equal or greater value, in its sole discretion. In the event any component of the prize is cancelled, delayed, or postponed, or unavailable for any reason not within Sponsor’s control, Sponsor will have no further obligation, other than to award the remainder of the prize. No prize may be transferred or redeemed for cash. All federal, state, and local taxes, fees, and surcharges on any prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
10. Release; Limitation of Liability: Sponsor and Sponsor’s promotion and advertising agencies, prize providers, and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support and all respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of the foregoing, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) shall have no liability, are hereby completely released, and shall be held harmless by entrants for any damage, loss, rights, claims or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of participation in this Sweepstakes or the award, acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize (or portion thereof), including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy. Entrants will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Released Parties from any claims, liability, damage, loss, injury or death to persons or property caused or claimed to be caused, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes (or any activity related thereto); acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize; inability or refusal to use any prize; use of entrant’s name or city/state to announce the winner of the Sweepstakes; or use of winner’s name, city/state, voice, likeness, biographical information, Entry, statements attributed to winner (if true) or city of residence, for publication, advertising and promotional purposes.
Released Parties shall not be responsible if a prize cannot be awarded or the Sweepstakes cannot be operated as planned due to acts of God, acts of war or terrorism, a pandemic or epidemic, a natural disaster, or due to any other cause not within the Released Parties’ reasonable control. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, telephone or other communications malfunctions, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or theft or destruction of, unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone networks or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any Entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading of any materials in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties agents are not responsible for printing, distribution, or production errors and may, in their sole discretion, rescind, cancel, suspend, modify, or terminate this Sweepstakes based upon any such error without liability.
Sponsor reserves the right to alter, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice if, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, the integrity of the Sweepstakes becomes compromised in any way or the Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as planned. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated prematurely, all eligible Entries received prior to the termination date may be included in a prize drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, misdirected, technically corrupted, or garbled Entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, or electronic. Only complete Entries will be eligible. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, automated Entries, fraud, technical failure, human error, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsors that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. Caution: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
12. Intrepid Travel is solely a prize provider. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Intrepid Travel. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Intrepid Travel.
13. Questions: Any questions about the Sweepstakes may be submitted via email to [email protected] with the subject line “Pearls Olives Greece Sweepstakes” or via regular mail to: Pearls Olives, Musco Family Olive Co., 17950 Via Nicolo Rd., Tracy CA, 95377.