Fabulous Pasta Salad
|Prep Time: 0 min||Cook Time: 270 min|
|Servings: 6||Skill Level: easy|
Delicious savory goodness in minutes with this favorite pasta salad.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1 cup Pearls or Early California Sliced Black Ripe Olives
- 1 lb rotini pasta
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles (5-oz container)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, thinly cut into 1″ slices
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, thinly cut into 1″ slices
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil, drained and thinly cut into 1″ slices
- 1 cup Italian flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- To make the dressing, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, and thyme. Add onions and olives and let stand for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to the directions. Drain the pasta, then rinse under cold running water. Drain well. In a large bowl, mix the pasta with feta cheese, bell peppers, sun-dried tomato, and the dressing. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to allow the flavors to come together. Mix in parsley just before serving.