These easy crostini get a pizza vibe from creamy ricotta, sun-dried tomatoes, and soppressata salami.
- 1 baguette, sliced diagonally
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 12 ounces fresh ricotta
- ½ cup sliced oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 6 ounces sliced Soppressata salami, cut in half if large
- ½ cup sliced pepperoncini
- 4 packs Pearls sliced black olives-to-go
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Brush both sides of the baguette slices with olive oil and place on a baking sheet in a single layer. Broil until toasted on the first side, 1-2 minutes. Flip the crostini over and broil until golden on the second side, 1-2 more minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Spread the crostini with the ricotta. Top each one with a few slices of sun-dried tomato, a piece of soppressata, a few pieces of pepperoncini, and a few sliced olives.
- Arrange on a platter and serve right away.