Olive Charcuterie Board
|Prep Time: 0 min||Cook Time: 20 min|
|Servings: 6||Skill Level: easy|
A charcuterie board is a must at any party! Here’s a board that balances salty, tangy, and sweet elements that everyone can enjoy.
- 1 small bowl Pearls Specialties Garlic Stuffed Queen Olives
- 1 small bowl Pearls Specialties Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives
- 1 small bowl Pearls or Early California Black Ripe Olives
- 1 small bowl Hummus topped with olive oil
- 1 small bowl mozzarella balls
- 2-3 pita breads, cut into wedges
- Whole grain crackers
- Large handful dried apricots or other dried fruit
- 1 large bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup sharp cheddar or other flavorful cheese, sliced
- 1 cup cubed pepper jack cheese
- 1 large apple, cut off the core and sliced
- 1 large ripe pear, cut off the core and sliced
- 6-8 ounces thinly sliced salami, preferably 2 different varieties of your choice
- 3-4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- Arrange the bowls of olives and hummus on a large platter or board. Next add the pita and crackers, then the fruit and vegetables, and then cheeses.
- Fan out, fold up, or roll the meats and place them on the board as well.
- Serve with toothpicks and small plates for snacking.