This amazing salad is just loaded with beans, cheese, olives, veggies, you name it! Drizzle with the red wine vinaigrette and voila—you have the perfect substantial summer salad!
- 14 ounces canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled and pressed or minced
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt (more, to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and halved (from a jar)
- 1 cup sliced roasted sweet peppers (from a jar)
- 1 cup Pearls Specialties Sliced Kalamata Olives, drained
- 3 pepperoncini, slivered (more or less to taste)
- 1 large handful radicchio leaves, torn
- 1 large handful parsley leaves, roughly chopped or torn
- Several slices crusty bread, brushed with olive oil and grilled or toasted (optional)
- Crumbled feta, or shaved parmesan (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine the drained and rinsed beans with the olive oil, red wine vinegar, pressed garlic, salt, and pepper, stirring gently to combine. Gently stir in the artichoke hearts, peppers, olives, and pepperoncini. Cover and chill until ready to serve, up to 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, stir in the radicchio and parsley. Taste for balance and seasoning, adding more salt to taste. Serve the salad drizzled with a little extra olive oil and grilled bread on the side, and cheese if you like.