We were inspired by many recipes we see online with similar ingredients. We especially love the version by The Pioneer Woman.
- 1 jar Pearls Specialties Garlic Stuffed Queen Olives, drained and patted dry with a paper towel
- 1 6-ounce can Pearls or Early California Black Ripe Olives, drained and patted dry with a paper towel
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 ounces (about 1 1/2 cup) shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 ounces (about 1 1/2 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces (about 1/2 cup) shredded Parmesan or Romano cheese (or a blend)
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced thinly up to the green part
- 1 large loaf of Ciabatta style bread or French bread, split in half lengthwise
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Line two large rimmed baking sheets with parchment.
- On a cutting board, roughly chop the Pearls Specialties Garlic Stuffed green olives and the Pearls Black Ripe California Olives and set aside. In a large bowl combine the softened butter, mayonnaise, and cheese. (Mixture will be thick.) Mix in olives and green onions until thoroughly combined.
- Place bread onto the parchment lined pans and spread the olive mixture evenly over each half.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and brown in spots — about 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes then slice and serve.
- Combine with salad and soup for a warming, hearty meal or serve as a starter.
- For individual servings, slice bread into ½ inch thick slices and divide cheese mixture evenly among them. Bake according to directions above.