Frittata with Olives
|Prep Time: 20 min||Cook Time: 10 min|
|Servings: 2||Skill Level: easy|
Looking for an easy frittata recipe? This one packs lots of taste with two types of olives, fresh tomatoes and feta cheese. The perfect addition to any brunch.
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 scallions, green parts only, thinly sliced
- ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup Pearls Specialties Sliced Kalamata Olives
- ½ cup Pearls Specialties Garlic-Stuffed Olives
- Toast, for serving (optional)
- Position a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 350ºF. In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the salt and pepper until foamy. Stir in the scallions and cherry tomatoes.
- Warm the oil in an 8-inch ovenproof skillet set over medium heat. Brush the oil up the sides of the pan.
- Pour in the egg mixture. Cook, stirring gently, until some large curds form but the eggs are still runny on top, 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the olives and feta over the eggs and press them in gently.
- Transfer the frittata to the oven and bake until the center is set when pierced with the tip of a knife, 12-15 minutes. Let cool slightly, then cut into wedges and serve.