Garlic Olive Caprese Skewers
|Prep Time: 0 min||Cook Time: 10 min|
|Servings: 20||Skill Level: easy|
Garlic Olive Caprese Skewers make for a refreshing summer dish or a delicious party appetizer.
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 20-40 small basil leaves (torn if big)
- 20 small mozzarella balls, drained
- 20 Pearls Specialties Garlic Stuffed Olives
- About 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- About 1 tablespoon balsamic
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 20 small cocktail skewers
- On each cocktail skewer, thread in order: cherry tomato, basil, mozzarella ball, basil, garlic stuffed queen olive. Repeat for 20 skewers.
- Drizzle olive oil and balsamic over the top and sprinkle lightly with salt & pepper before serving.