If you’re a fan of Greek food, then you have to try these nachos full of Mediterranean flavors and spices, including Kalamata olives.
For the Dressing:
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
For the Nachos:
- 1 head romaine hearts, chopped
- ¼ small red onion, peeled, halved, and thinly sliced
- 1 small Persian cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- ½ cup Pearls Specialties Sliced Kalamata Olives
- ½ large red bell pepper, cored and chopped
- 3 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 6-oz bags salted pita chips
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, toss the romaine, red onion, cucumber, tomatoes, bell pepper, olives, feta, and parsley together with as much of the dressing as you prefer.
- On a large platter or four smaller plates, arrange a bed of pita chips. Top with the greek salad, then crumble any additional feta on top, to taste. Serve with a large spoonful of green yogurt and another drizzle of dressing, if you like.