This salad packs a ton of freshness and flavor for a side dish, but is quick and easy to make.
- 6 oz. can Pearls Large Pitted Black Ripe Olives
- 6 oz. can Pearls Simply Olives Green Ripe Medium
- 20 oz. package cheese tortellini
- 7 oz. whole, uncurled Italian Dry Salami, diced
- 8 oz container pearl Mozzarella
- 6.5 oz. jar marinated artichokes, chopped, brine reserved
- 1 pint petite grape tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian Flat Leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Prepare cheese tortellini according to package instructions. We suggest decreasing cook time by 2-3 minutes to ensure a firm but tender pasta. Rinse tortellini under cold water. Drain well.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Add reserved brine from marinated artichokes and gently toss. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Chill salad at least 30 minutes prior to serving.