This tangy, cheesy quesadilla is super easy to make. It’s a meal that will become one of your family’s favorites.
- 2 (8-inch) whole wheat or flour tortillas
- ½ cup packed grated jack cheese
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup Pearls Specialties Sliced Kalamata Olives
- 1/3 cup sliced marinated artichoke hearts, drained well
- Tomato salsa and cilantro, for serving (optional)
- Warm a large griddle over medium heat.
- Cover one tortilla with half of the grated jack cheese, and all of the feta, artichoke hearts, and olives. Top with the remaining cheese and the second tortilla.
- Transfer to the skillet and cook on each side until the tortillas are golden and the cheese is melted, lowering the heat if necessary.
- Remove to a cutting board and slice into six pieces. Serve with salsa and cilantro.