Pesto Chicken Pasta Salad
|Prep Time: 0 min||Cook Time: 10 min|
|Servings: 6||Skill Level: easy|
An easy and delicious recipe for Pesto Salad loaded with chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, Kalamatas and feta cheese. It will become one of your favorites.
- 1 pound dry fusilli or penne pasta, cooked and rinsed
- ½ cup fresh pesto
- 2 cups roasted chicken, chopped
- 2 ounces French feta, crumbled
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Pearls Specialties Pitted Kalamata Olives
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Optional: Basil for garnish
- Toss the pasta with the fresh pesto to coat.
- Add the chicken, feta, sun-dried tomatoes, and olives and toss.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and add basil for garnish, if desired. Serve warm or cold!