Restaurant-Style Loaded Chicken Nachos
|Prep Time: 20 min||Cook Time: 10 min|
|Servings: 4||Skill Level: easy|
Nacho night never tasted better than with these easy loaded chicken nachos smothered in all the fixings!
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken (such as rotisserie chicken)
- ¾ cup red enchilada sauce
- 1 (13-16-ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Pearls Sliced Black Olives
- ½ cup Pearls Specialties Jalapeno Stuffed Olives, sliced into rounds
- ½ cup seeded diced tomato, drained well
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- ½ cup guacamole
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the chicken and enchilada sauce to coat the chicken.
- On a 9×12 inch baking sheet, spread half of the chips into an even layer. Top with half the chicken, half of each kind of cheese, and half of the black olives and jalapeno stuffed olives.
- Make a second layer of nachos using the remaining chips, chicken, cheese, and olives.
- Place the nachos in the oven and bake until the cheese has melted, 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the tomatoes and red onion. Dollop with the guacamole and sour cream and sprinkle the cilantro on top.
- Serve right away with lime wedges for squeezing.