Southwestern Chopped Salad
|Prep Time: 0 min||Cook Time: 15 min|
|Servings: 4||Skill Level: easy|
This salad is delish! Flavorful, filling, fresh, and packed with flavor. It’s also great as a topping on taco salads or with tortilla chips!
- 1/4 cup nonfat greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (from ½ a lime)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 small head romaine hearts lettuce, finely chopped
- 1 can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2/3 cup Pearls or Early California Sliced Black Ripe Olives
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Toss together the lettuce, corn, black beans, tomatoes, red bell pepper, olives, cilantro, and green onions. Toss salad with dressing, to taste. Top with sliced avocado and crushed chips.