Tropical, fun, tangy cocktail filled with notes of stone fruit, which plays wonderfully with the red pepper. The boosted tannins of the Earl Grey infused Gin bring all of the other flavors to attention like a taste bud drill sergeant.
- 2 Pearls or Early California Pimiento Stuffed Olives, plus 1 additional for garnish
- 1.5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1.5 tablespoons peach liqueur
- 1 tablespoon Calvados
- 1.5 teaspoons Honey
- dash pernod
- 3 tablespoons Earl Grey tea infused Gin
- Combine all ingredients in cocktail shaker with small handful of crushed ice, shake hard.
- Pour all contents into empty Hurricane Glass, top with crushed ice.
- Garnish with one olive