Artichoke and Kalamata Spread
|Prep Time: 0 min||Cook Time: 5 min|
|Servings: 6||Skill Level: easy|
Enjoy this spread with you favorite crackers or cut-up veggies.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup marinated jarred artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into 8 squares
- 1 cup Pearls Specialties Pitted Kalamata Olives, drained
- In food processor bowl, pulse garlic cloves and scrape down sides.
- Add artichoke hearts, pulse until finely minced, and scrape sides.
- Combine cream cheese with the artichoke and garlic mixture. Pulse until well blended and smooth.
- Incorporate kalamata olives. Pulse twice, scrape sides.
- Do not over-process, leave visible kalamata pieces.