Everyone loves Pizza! A perfect addition to your pizza rotation. Our delicious Olive Pizza is meatless, but the toppings can be totally up to you!
- 1 cup Pearls or Early California Sliced Black Ripe Olives
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground fennel seed
- 1/2 cup jarred or homemade pizza sauce
- 1 large pre-made pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup very thinly sliced red onions
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Drain olives.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet. Add olives, Italian seasoning, fennel, and salt and sautéor 2 minutes or until mixture is hot and fragrant. Set aside to cool.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the crust and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Top with the seasoned black olives and a sprinkle of red onions. Place the pizza directly on the oven rack and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling.
- Serve hot with a small green salad topped with sliced black olives.