Smoked Salmon Pinwheel Wraps
|Prep Time: 0 min||Cook Time: 15 min|
|Servings: 16||Skill Level: easy|
These delicious Salmon & Olive Wraps are perfect as a light meal or party food and are full of protein and contain healthy omega-3 fatty acids and oleic acid to satisfy.
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 8 ounces cold smoked salmon, ripped
- 2-3 handfuls fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup Pearls or Early California Sliced Black Ripe Olives
- Mix together the whipped cream cheese, dill, and chives until well combined.
- Spread 2 ounces of cream cheese on a large tortilla, going all the way to the edge.
- Leaving an inch on one side of the tortilla empty, layer smoked salmon, fresh spinach, and black olives.
- Starting from the non-empty side, roll the tortilla up as tight as possible, using the empty edge to press the roll closed. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for at least an hour. Slice each tortilla into 6-8 1-inch rounds.