Chicken, Couscous and Olives
|Prep Time: 30 min||Cook Time: 15 min|
|Servings: 6||Skill Level: easy|
This one-pan chicken dinner is simple to make and family-friendly. You’ll only have to wash one pan.
- 5-6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup dry couscous
- ½ cup Pearls Specialties Jalapeno Stuffed Olives, drained and sliced in half
- Fresh cilantro (optional
- Heat olive oil in a large deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken thighs, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Brown each side, turn often and cook thoroughly. Transfer chicken to a plate or foil.
- In the same pan, add onion, bell peppers, and garlic to pan; cook, stirring often, about 5 minutes. Add broth, and bring to a boil. Add couscous and olives. Return chicken pieces to pan. Turn off heat; cover and cook until couscous is ready, about 5 minutes.