Californian Summer Olive Salad
|Prep Time: 15 min||Cook Time: 0 min|
|Servings: 4||Skill Level: easy|
This light & healthy salad combines all the flavors of a Californian summer!
@edibleaccomplished for recipe creation and image attribution
- 1 – 6.5 oz can Pearls Sliced Black Olives
- 1 large Haas avocado, peeled, pitted, diced
- 2 pints mixed mini tomatoes
- 1 – English Hot House cucumber, peeled, seeded, diced
- 1 cup Feta cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 lemons, juice reserved
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup mint leaves, packed, coarsely chopped
- 3 springs fresh dill
- Mix all ingredients, except for Dill sprigs in a generous sized mixing bowl.
- Once thoroughly mixed, add salt & fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Pluck individual fronds of dill from sprig and sprinkle into mixing bowl.
Tips: For optimum taste and the perfect accompaniment to your summer BBQ, refrigerate two hours before serving.