Green goddess chicken salad tossed with a fresh herb dressing, garlic-stuffed olives, celery, and shallots. Perfect for a refreshingly healthy sandwich lunch for weekdays or entertaining!
- 12oz cold cooked chicken, breast or thigh, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- ½ cup sliced Pearls Specialties Garlic Stuffed Queen Olives
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoon good-quality mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons packed fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon packed fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- Kosher salt & pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, toss shredded chicken with celery, olives, and shallot. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the mayonnaise, herbs, vinegar, honey, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Pulse until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- Pour dressing over chicken a few tablespoons at a time to your liking. Toss to combine. Serve over toasted bread or in a sandwich. Store leftovers in the fridge for a quick weekday lunch!