This is a dirty martini with some new layers; the Grand Marnier is a nod to the orange peel you will find in your olive plate and many Italian restaurants. Ancho Reyes Verde and Cynar provide their own vegetal properties, as well as some heat, smoke and a green sweetness. Combined with the gin and olives this new spin on the dirty martini has a taste you can sink your teeth into!
- 2-3 Pearls Specialties Martini with Vermouth olives
- Dash serrano chili tincture
- 1.5 teaspoons Gran Marnier (orange liqueur)
- 1.5 teaspoons Ancho Reyes Verde (green chili liqueur)
- 1 tablespoon Cynar (artichoke liqueur)
- 3 tablespoons Gin
- Pearls Specialties Pitted Medley Olives, for garnish
- In your cocktail shaker give the olives with martini with vermouth a light muddle.
- Add rest of ingredients to the shaker.
- Add ice and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Double strain into martini glass.
- Garnish with olives and enjoy!