Greek Salad Endive Cups
|Prep Time: 0 min||Cook Time: 15 min|
|Servings: 24||Skill Level: easy|
These Greek Salad Endive Cups are a fun way to serve a tasty Greek salad. Delicious and healthy with an abundance of different flavors.
- 24 large endive leaves
- 1 small Persian cucumber, trimmed and diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, stemmed and halved or quartered
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
- 1 cup Pearls Sliced Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed or minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- A few turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Arrange the endive leaves on a large platter and fill with the cucumber, tomatoes, feta, olives, and red onion; you may not need all the ingredients depending on the size of your endive leaves.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the garlic, oregano, mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper, and olive oil until thick and emulsified.
- Drizzle the dressing over the cups (you may not need all of it), and serve immediately.