Ham and Cheese Pimento Puff Pastry Pockets
|Prep Time: 20 min||Cook Time: 10 min|
|Servings: 3||Skill Level: easy|
Gooey melted cheddar. Smoky ham. Briny Vermouth Red Pepper stuffed Queen olives. Flaky puff pastry. What more could you want from an easy party appetizer?
- 1 sheet store-bought puff pastry, cut into 6 equal rectangles
- 1/2 cup shredded smoked or sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup diced ham
- 1/2 cup Pearls Specialties Martini with Vermouth Pimento Stuffed Queen Olives, sliced
- 1 egg, beaten for brushing
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay the puff pastry pieces on the prepared baking sheet, spaced apart.
- Top three of the rectangles with cheese, ham, and olives. Top each with the remaining puff pastry pieces and crimp the edges together with the tines of a fork. Brush the pockets with egg wash.
- Bake the pockets until golden and crisp, 20-25 minutes. Let cool slightly as they are very hot inside. Serve warm.