Holiday Charcuterie Board
|Prep Time: 30 min||Cook Time: 0 min|
|Servings: 8||Skill Level: easy|
This red and green charcuterie board makes a festive centerpiece for holiday parties! The quantities and ingredients can vary based on the size of your platter and what’s in season, so feel free to swap in your favorite meats, cheeses, and accoutrements.
Meats & Cheeses
- 2-4 ounces thinly sliced salami
- 2-4 ounces thinly sliced pepperoni
- 4 ounces aged cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces goat cheese topped with dried cranberries
- 4 ounces brie or camembert
Fruits & Veggies
- 1 red apple, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 4 ounces red and green grapes
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 5 rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- Handful radicchio and endive leaves
Olives & Other Goodies
- 1 jar Pearls Specialties Garlic Stuffed Queen Olives
- 1 jar Pearls Specialties Pimento Stuffed Queen Olives
- 1 jar Pearls Specialties Blue Cheese Stuffed Queen Olives
- 1/3 cup pistachios in-shell
- 1/3 cup Marcona almonds
- Assorted crackers and/or sliced baguette
- On a large serving board, arrange the ingredients:
- Start with the bowls of olives.
- Add larger components such as fanned out cheese slices, meats, and crackers.
- Fan out slices of fruits and veggies.
- Fill in gaps with smaller components like nuts.