Honey Whipped Feta and Olives Dip
|Prep Time: 15 min||Cook Time: 0 min|
|Servings: 8||Skill Level: easy|
This Honey Whipped Feta Dip is luscious, rich, and has a hint of sweetness. Topped with Pearls Specialties Olives that are tossed with thyme and red pepper flakes. Scoop with crusty bread and repeat.
Recipe and image attributed by Feta Topalu
- 8 oz feta cheese block
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (7 oz) jar Pearls Specialties Pitted Medley Greek Olives, drained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped thyme
- Crostini, to serve
- Place the feta cheese, honey, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and salt into the work bowl of a food processor. Pulse for 1-2 minutes, until creamy.
- Scoop the whipped feta into a medium sized shallow dish. Use the back of the spoon to spread it into one even layer.
- Toss together the Pearls Specialties Olives, olive oil, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, and thyme in a bowl.
- Spoon the olives over the whipped feta and serve with crostini bread.