Cauliflower Rice Salad
|Prep Time: 10 min||Cook Time: 10 min|
|Servings: 4||Skill Level: easy|
Cauliflower rice tossed with sun dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, and artichoke hearts, then drizzled with shallot vinaigrette and sprinkled with feta and parsley makes a flavorful healthy side dish for the whole family.
- 2 heads cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 cup Pearls Specialties Sliced Kalamata Olives
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- ½ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- ¼ cup parsley leaves, torn
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice (from about 2 lemons)
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Working in batches, place the cauliflower into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until riced, scraping down sides as needed. Alternatively, grate cauliflower on a large box grater to rice.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add cauliflower rice and cook, stirring, until it begins to soften, 2-3 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons water and cook, stirring, until tender, 3-5 minutes longer. Transfer to a baking sheet or a bowl and chill until room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine all of the shallot vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- When riced cauliflower is cool, add Kalamata olives, artichoke hearts, and sun-dried tomatoes. Drizzle with half the vinaigrette and toss to combine. Taste and add more vinaigrette, to taste. Top with feta crumbles and parsley leaves before serving. Serve chilled or room temperature.