Lemon Herb Mediterranean Salad
|Prep Time: 10 min||Cook Time: 10 min|
|Servings: 6||Skill Level: easy|
Fresh, flavorful, and so easy to make, there’s lots to live about this Lemon Herb Mediterranean Salad! Made with simple everyday ingredients that are good for you and your family, this pasta salad will keep you feeling satisfied!
Recipe and image attributed by Cookin’Mima
- 6 Pearls Black Ripe Olives Extra Large, Pitted
- 2 cups farfalle pasta uncooked, aka bowtie pasta
- ¾ cup red onion sliced
- 8 artichoke heart marinated, in jar
- ¾ cup sundried tomato julienned and marinated in oil
- ¾ cup red bell pepper petite diced
- 1 cup English cucumber halved and sliced
- 4 feta cheese crumbled
- 2 large avocado pitted and cubed
- 1 handful baby arugula fresh
Lemon Herb Dressing
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 1 honey
- 2 Dijon mustard old fashion
- 1½ red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon zest, zest of 1 lemon
- ¼cup olive oil extra virgin
- ½ black pepper fresh cracked
- 2 cloves garlic mined
- ½ salt more to taste
- 1 oregano dry
- ¾ basil dry
- Cook pasta al dente according to pasta directions. Drain and cool with tap water.
- In a cup or bowl, mix together the dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Slice the onion, cucumber, and dice the red bell pepper. Drain the artichokes, olives, and sundried tomatoes.
- Place all the salad ingredients in a large bowl and pour over the dressing. Toss together to coat the salad well.
- Transfer into a large dish and serve.