Mezcal Jalapeño Cooler
|Prep Time: 0 min||Cook Time: 1 min|
|Servings: 1||Skill Level: easy|
A citrusy, bright, refreshing flavor bomb with a rich, savory component. A perfect marriage with the subtle, briny heat of the jalapeño olives and the bite from the mezcal.
- 3 Pearls Specialties Jalapeño Stuffed olives (plus one additional for garnish)
- 1.5 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon pamplemousse (grapefruit) liqueur
- 1.5 teaspoons yellow Chartreuse(French herbal liqueur)
- 1.5 teaspoons Ginger syrup
- 2 tablespoons Cochi Americano(fortified white wine)
- 2 tablespoons Mezcal
- Combine all ingredients to cocktail shaker.
- Give a quick, vigorous shake (7 seconds).
- Double strain over fresh ice into salt/pepper rimmed Collins glass, top with soda water.
- Garnish with one jalapeño stuffed olive.