Mini Puff Pastry Pizza Bites
|Prep Time: 20 min||Cook Time: 10 min|
|Servings: 9||Skill Level: easy|
These mini pizza bites get extra richness from flaky puff pastry topped with all the pizza fixings. Whip these up for a party and watch your guests swoon!
- 1 sheet store-bought puff pastry, cut into 9 squares
- 3 Tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 12 large slices pepperoni, quartered
- 3/4 cup Pearls or Early California Black Ripe Olives
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay the puff pastry squares on the prepared baking sheet, spaced apart. Prick each with the tines of a fork to prevent them from puffing up too much.
- Spread each square with 1 teaspoon tomato sauce, 1 ½ tablespoons mozzarella, 5-6 pepperoni pieces, and 6-7 olive slices.
- Bake the pizza bites until golden and crisp, 15-20 minutes. Serve warm.