Roasted Potato Salad
|Prep Time: 20 min||Cook Time: 10 min|
|Servings: 6||Skill Level: easy|
Roasting potatoes instead of boiling, adds a caramelized sweetness. The dressing and olives adds tanginess that will make this side a family favorite.
- 2 pounds small red, and yellow potatoes, rinsed, dried and quartered in similar size
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups Pearls Specialties Pitted Kalamata Olives, drained and patted dry
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 glove garlic, pressed
- 2 T seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 T olive oil
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced extra thin
- 2 t dried chives
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Line large rimmed sheet pan with baking parchment. In a large bowl, toss potatoes and olives in oil with a few grinds of pepper. Spread this mixture, single layer, in the pan.
- Roast 15-20 minutes until potatoes are browned and fork-tender.
- While potatoes are cooking, whisk garlic, oil and vinegar together.
- Transfer roasted potatoes and olives to a serving bowl. Pour dressing over warm salad; toss to coat and stir in sliced onions, sprinkle with chives. Taste for salt and add a little if needed.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.