This orzo pasta salad is fresh, light, flavorful, easy and healthy. It’s the perfect summer salad for when the weather is hot and you need something that won’t heat up the kitchen! This Mediterranean-inspired dish is a crowd-pleaser that you can feel good about eating.
- 12 oz orzo pasta
- 1/2 cup Pearls or Early California Pimiento Stuffed Olives, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 large lemon, zest and juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix dressing ingredients together and allow flavors to marinate while cooking the pasta.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, generously salt the water, and cook the orzo according to the package directions. Drain and let cool. Rinse under cold water and then allow to dry thoroughly. Meanwhile, prep the salad ingredients. Once pasta is cooled, mix ingredients and dressing with the orzo. Taste and add additional seasoning to your preference.