Combining two of everyone’s favorite things for the big game or as an anytime snack to share…. NACHOS & OLIVES – Pearls jalapeño stuffed specialty olives are the absolute best addition to a classic tomatillo salsa. The salty, spicy olives add a complexity to the salsa cutting through the rich cheesiness of nacho mountain!
Recipe and image attributed by Chef Joe Sasto
- 1lb Tomatillo
- 1 jar Pearls Olives Specialties Jalapeño Stuffed Olives
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 jalapeño
- 1 onion
- 1 head cilantro
- 2 limes
- Rough chop all of the vegetable and toss with olive oil and salt.
- Roast until tender and charred. Blend with lime and cilantro.
- Pile nachos on a plate, top with your favorite meat toppings (we love bbq chicken or pork!) or vegetables, pour over tomatillo salsa and top with cheese.
- Melt cheese under the broiler and add Pearls Black Ripe Sliced Olives.