There is nothing like a delicious pasta salad for any summer lunch, backyard barbecue or picnic at the park. This easy pizza style pasta salad brings forward delicious Italian flavors with just a few staple ingredients.
- 16 oz. farfalle pasta or any fun shape
- 1/2 cup Pearls or Early California Black Ripe Olives, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 8 oz pepperoni
- 1/2 cup parmesan, finely shredded
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the box. Do not overcook.
- Strain pasta, rinse under cold water and place in a large bowl.
- While your pasta is cooling, prepare your ingredients.
- Mix the olives, chopped peppers and pepperoni in with the pasta.
- Add seasonings and olive oil, stirring until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Top with parmesan and additional seasonings to taste.