Another light, fruity tropical take with a savory presence. The flavor profile morphs from your favorite tiki cocktail into something more vegetal that seems like you may actually take a bite of.
- 3 Pearls Specialties Martini with Vermouth olives, plus 1 more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1.5 tablespoons fresh pineapple juice
- 1.5 teaspoons Benedictine
- 1.5 teaspoons Cointreau
- 1.5 teaspoons Apple Brandy
- 1 tablespoon Hennessy
- 2 tablespoons Pisco brandy
- Add all ingredients to cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously, double strain into empty pilsner glass.
- Fill with crushed ice, few dashes of angostura bitter.
- Garnish with one olive