This colorful quinoa salad is a hearty Mediterranean-inspired dish that makes the perfect healthy side or stand-alone lunch. It’s easy to make, full of protein and makes delicious leftovers. Trust us, you’ll want to make extras of this one.
- 1 1/2 cup of tri-colored quinoa
- 2 3/4 cup of water
- 1/2 cup Pearls Specialties Garlic Stuffed Olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Place quinoa in a strainer and rinse thoroughly. Place the quinoa, water, and ½ tsp of salt in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer until the quinoa is tender and liquid is absorbed, approx. 15 minutes. Uncover and stir with a fork. Transfer quinoa to a medium-sized bowl and let cool.
- Make the dressing. Stir olive oil, red wine vinegar, dried oregano, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Remove quinoa from the fridge. Chop ingredients and stir into the quinoa. Add the dressing and mix well.