Red Pepper Bloody Mary
|Prep Time: 0 min||Cook Time: 1 min|
|Servings: 2||Skill Level: easy|
Take your favorite brand bloody Mary mix and give it a new life of its own! Preferably, you want to use a mix that is fairly mild in flavor because Pearls’ bloody Mary recipe has plenty of that!
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 3 Pearls or Early California Black Ripe Olives
- 3 Pearls Specialties Blue Cheese Olives
- 1 cup water
- Bloody Mary Mix
- Add all ingredients into blender and mix on high until clearly mixed.
- Rim hurricanes glasses w/ salt & pepper.
- Add 2 tablespoons of your favorite spirit to each glass.
- Fill glasses with ice and add bloody mix until glasses are full.
- Add olive garnishes and serve