Smoked Salmon Spinach Salad
|Prep Time: 0 min||Cook Time: 10 min|
|Servings: 2||Skill Level: easy|
This salad is packed full of delicious ingredients that are great for brain health.
For the Dressing:
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
For the Salad:
- 5 cups spinach
- 1 small zucchini, shaved
- 8 ounces hot smoked salmon, torn into pieces
- ½ cup Pearls Specialties Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, ripped into pieces
- Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Toss the spinach with as much of the dressing as you like.
- In a serving bowl or on a large platter, arrange the spinach, shaved zucchini ribbons, smoked salmon, and kalamata olives. Top with goat cheese crumbles and fresh dill.
- Drizzle with bit of dressing, to taste.