A fun spin on the well known Campari Spritz, the lime and grapefruit accent the floral notes from the st germain and rosemary. Then brought together by the bitter, burnt blood orange pop of the Campari. The effervescence of the soda/prosecco mellow out these bold flavors to just the right degree.
- 2 Pearls or Early California Pimiento Stuffed Olives, plus 1 more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1.5 tablespoons fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon St Germain
- 1 tablespoon Campari
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary infused Vodka
- Prosecco or Sparkling wine
- Soda water
- Combine all ingredients to cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously, double strain over fresh ice into wine glass.
- Top with prosecco & soda water.
- Garnish with one olive.