Air-Fryer Breakfast Biscuit Sausage Rolls
|Prep Time: 20 min||Cook Time: 10 min|
|Servings: 12||Skill Level: medium|
Mix up your brunch game with these breakfast biscuits stuffed with sausage, eggs, cheese, and olives. Store leftovers in the fridge or freezer and reheat in the air fryer!
- 6 ounces breakfast sausage
- 1 teaspoon butter or ghee.
- 3 large eggs, whisked well plus 1 more for egg wash
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 (10-16 ounce) can flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup Pearls Sliced Black Olives
- Cooking spray
- In a small skillet, cook the breakfast sausage until browned and cooked through. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a small non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Add the whisked eggs and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Cook, stirring until the eggs are scrambled and cooked through. Set aside.
- Unroll the biscuits and place them on a cutting board. Separate the layers to split each biscuit in half so you have 10-16 biscuits (depending on how many biscuits are in your can). Press or roll each biscuit into a 4-inch round.
- Place a little less than a tablespoon each of sliced olives, breakfast sausage, eggs, and cheese in the center of a biscuit round. Carefully fold the biscuit up around the filling and pinch together to form a pouch. Set aside, seam-side down. Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Preheat the air fryer to 325°F and cut a square of parchment paper the size of the air fryer. Place the biscuits on the parchment paper inside the air fryer, so they’re just touching (you may have to cook in batches depending on the size of your air fryer).
- Spray the biscuits lightly with cooking spray and cook for 10 minutes until the biscuits are golden brown and the internal temperature is at least 165°. Serve warm.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge and reheat in the air fryer for 3 minutes.