This briny pasta dish is inspired by the famous dirty martini cocktail. It’s loaded with chopped Pearls Specialties Blue Cheese Hand Stuffed Queen Olives and infused with lemon zest and garlic. The breadcrumbs add a fun layer of crunch to top things off.
Recipe and image attributed by Fetty’s Food Blog
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 15 Pearls Specialties Blue Cheese Stuffed Queen Olives, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons gin or vodka
- 1 tablespoon olive brine
- 8 ounces spaghetti pasta, cooked
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs, toasted
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, for garnish
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add half of the olives along with lemon zest and gin. Stir until the gin is almost evaporated, about 1 minute.
- Add olive brine and stir. Toss in the cooked pasta. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Top with breadcrumbs and remaining olives. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.