The perfect appetizer for any occasion, this Dirty Martini Dip uses Pearls Specialties Martini Olives to give it the pefect flavor to replicate a Martini. Don’t forget to enjoy with your favorite cocktail Martini!
Recipe and image attributed by Casey Cheek
- 3/4 cup Pearls Specialities Martini Vermouth Olives, chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp vodka or gin
- 1 tbsp olive juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp + 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- On low heat, melt the butter in a pan and add in the sliced onions and 1/4 tsp salt. Cook until they start to brown, about 5 minutes. Add in the gin or vodka to deglaze and cook for another 10 minutes until they become completely caramelized. Remove from the pan and give them a rough chop.
- In a large bowl, add in the cream cheese, sour cream, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, chopped olives, olive juice and caramelized onions. Mix well.
- Fold in the blue cheese crumbles, leaving some to sprinkle on top of the dip.
- Serve with chips and enjoy!