Lemon Roasted Cauliflower and Squash
|Prep Time: 35 min||Cook Time: 15 min|
|Servings: 4||Skill Level: easy|
Roasted cauliflower and butternut squash brings out the flavor, which makes a great Fall side dish with just about everything.
- 1 small butternut squash, halved lengthwise, seeds scraped, then sliced into 1/2-inch half-circles
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
- 1/2 cup Pearls Specialties Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Juice of one lemon, divided
- Zest of one lemon
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Toss the squash, cauliflower, olives, olive oil, rosemary, and juice of half the lemon together.
- Spread out evenly on a parchment-lined baking sheet and roast on the middle rack for 15 minutes.
- Toss the vegetables and roast for another 15 minutes.
- Turn on the broiler and roast for 1-2 more minutes, just until the vegetables begin to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and toss with remaining juice of half the lemon and the zest of the lemon and serve.