Mixed Olives on the Grill
|Prep Time: 15 min||Cook Time: 10 min|
|Servings: 4||Skill Level: easy|
Combine all of these ingredients for a fun and easy way to add another dish to your dinner.
- Equipment: metal grilling bowl
- 1 jar Pearls Specialties Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1 jar Pearls Specialties Jalapeno stuffed Queen Olives
- 1 jar Pearls or Early California Pimiento Stuffed Olives
- 1 jar Pearls Garlic Stuffed Queen Olives
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Lemon zest from one lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon Aleppo pepper flakes
- Combine olives, olive oil, lemon zest and Aleppo pepper flakes in the grill bowl. Set on grill for 15 minutes, stirring every five minutes.
- Tip: these can alternatively be oven roasted at 400 for 15-20 minutes.