These zesty little pizzas will scare up some happy guests at your Halloween Party…or any party on your calendar!
- 1 package small size pita pocket breads (4-5 inches across)
- 1 container any commercial ready to eat dip in a favorite flavor such as onion, ranch, or spicy
- 1 can Pearls or Early California Sliced Black Ripe Olives
- 3 cups shredded cheeses –mozzarella, cheddar, jack or your favorite
- 1 bunch finely sliced green onions, white part and a little green
- 1 cup thinly sliced colorful bell pepper strips
- Equipment: 12″x 18″ rimmed baking sheet, baking parchment (or foil)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line pan with baking parchment. Place six small pitas on the pan.
- First, top each pizza with 3-4 tablespoonfuls of the dip as a base.
- Next, sprinkle each with at least 1/4 cup of shredded cheese. Top with peppers, 6-8 olive halves and a sprinkling of green onions.
- Bake at 400°F for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Keep an on eye them, since all ovens differ.
- Let pizzas cool for one minute on the baking sheet before serving.
Repeat for more pans of scary good pizzas.
- Options: Use English muffins in place of small pitas.