Perfect for everyday entertaining or a special occasion, these individual Jarcuterie’s can be customized with your favorite Pearls Olives. Use California grown black ripe and Simply Olives for a mild buttery flavor, or pick one (or more) of our Pearls Specialties Olives for “bursting with flavor” Mediterranean goodness.
- Pearls Green Ripe Medium Pitted Olives, 6 oz.
- Pearls Large Pitted Ripe Black Olives, 6 oz.
- Fresh Mozzarella Pearl Cheese, 8 oz. package
- Sliced Genoa Salami, 4 oz. package
- Marinated Artichokes, 9 oz. jar, drained
- Fresh Strawberries, 1 lb., washed dried and halved
- Fuyu Persimmon, washed, sliced thinly
- Grape Tomatoes, 10 oz. package
- Salted roasted almonds, 11 oz. package
- Fresh Rosemary sprigs for garnish
- 10-12 clear glass jars, 5- 6 oz. (these jars were upcycled from yogurts we eat at home regularly, and they’re perfectly sized for Jarcuterie!)
- 4.5” bamboo knot skewers
- Fold salami and persimmon slices into quarters and secure folds onto bamboo skewers, set aside.
- Pour marinated artichokes into medium mixing bowl (include the marinade), add olives, tomatoes and pearl mozzarella and mix to incorporate.
- Divide mixture evenly between jars, garnish with skewer of salami & persimmon, strawberry & roasted almonds.