Pearls Olive Michelada
|Prep Time: 0 min||Cook Time: 1 min|
|Servings: 1||Skill Level: easy|
An improved take on the “cubana” michelada. It has more texture, a few new layers and a bit more substance. The garlicky notes from the olives enhance the flavors of this Hispanic favorite.
- 3 Pearls Specialties Garlic Stuffed olives
- 1 teaspoon of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1.5 tablespoons Fresh lime juice
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Maggi liquid seasoning
- 1 can or bottle of Mexican beer
- Pearls Simply olives and Pearls Large Pitted olives, for garnish
- Add olives to rimmed pint glass, give a light pressed (not a muddle).
- Add other ingredients with a small pour of beer.
- Give a quick stir, fill pint glass 1/2 with ice.
- Add beer until 3/4 way full.
- Garnish with one green and one black olive.